back ground image

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

There is a blizzard outside... So I made a mini album!

There is a blizzard (like a for real blizzard, I'm not hypeing it up) so I bunkered down in my craft room and started creating!   My dad is an avid bicycler so I wanted to make him a mini album where he could write about some of his biking adventures and keep little momentos of his various treks.


I found this Recollections paper about 2 months ago on clearence at Micheals and I knew it would be perfect for it.







Entered in Challenges:
AiFactory Challenge: For the boys
Aly's Sunday Challenge: For the guys
The Crafty Pad: Something for the boys
Tellen's Place: Male Call

7 comments:

  1. Hello CarrieAnn. What a fabulous idea and a wonderful little project. I love the papers and all the little additional pockets for putting bits and pieces in. I am sure that your Dad will love it. Thank you for joining us at Tellens Place and good luck. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab project. Love all the images matching the DP.Thankyou for joining us at Tellen's Place this week and hope to see you back next time

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super project. It's a great idea. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderfully creative. I think your dad is going to enjoy writing his adventures in this album. Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great album! i love it & you did a fab job! thanks for joining in AiFactory's "For the Boys" challenge! hope to see you again soon! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to fill the time during a blizzard! Your Dad is going to love this mini album - love the stamps and papers! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place this week for our "Male" challenge. :~)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever idea! I am sure your dad will love this and use it often. Surely is a great way to forget about the blizzard too!Your choice of DP is perfect. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. XX

    ReplyDelete