back ground image

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Immortal Love Mini Book

It is a work in progress. I went to JoAnns and bought the Immortal Love DCWV stack before the big midwest blizzard hit and spent about 6 hours working on this so far. I LOVE the roses the ladies at the DCWV booth wore at CHA and I watched the DCWV YouTube tutorial video to learn how to make them. Not very hard... and they turn out SUPER COOL!

So here is a sneak peak for now.  I go back to work on Monday, no more snow days...








So this is it for now, I will make a new post when I complete the album.

Entered in Crafty Creations - Rose challenge
Stamptacular Sundays - Anything goes
allsorts challenge blog - it must be love love love

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous mini book desig! Love all of the patterns! Thanks so much for playing Stamptacular Sunday's "Whateva" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great book.. the different patterned papers colors are really cool. liking those flowers! thanks for sharing this with us at craftycreations:)

    ReplyDelete