back ground image

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Elegant Birthday Wishes

I wanted to make some more elegant /adult themed birthday cards. I am very happy with the way these turned out.
Two different cards, but they happen to coordinate.


I used the cricut marker to write Happy Birthday, the filled it in with pink Stickles. I really am beginning to love stickels and the versitility they provide!


When I lay two papers together I don't always like the hard line. Tying a ribbon on the line softens it up. I love that this ribbon also says "celebrate".

Materials used: DCWV pink flower paper, embossing cuddle bug happy birthday folder, stickers? ribbon?

Challenges entered:
Challenge up your life - Celebrations
Penny's Paper Challenge - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. This is such a neat card! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!I love the detail! Thanks or sharing!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete