back ground image

Monday, October 11, 2010

Scrapbook pages

I got a 3 hour block of time to scrapbook today. I was heavenly! I worked on my daughters pages.

This is rather simple. I might add one or two small pictures. The paper and stickers are Heidi Grace.

Same with this one, I just feel that it needs more. I love the concept though. Maybe a journal spot and some stickers will finish it off. Guess I will have to head to the store! (Yippee!)
Still need to add the journaling spot to the bottom corner. But this would have to be one of my favorite pages i've ever made. Heidi Grace paper and bumble bee sticker. Cricut Pooh font cart for both the words and characters. Pooh and Eyore were cut at 2 1/2 inches. So some of the parts were so little that I had to use a tweezers to pick them up and glue them down!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment