back ground image

Friday, April 23, 2010

Celebrating a new home!

My brother-in-law and his family were finally was able to sign for their new house. This has been a long complicated process to get the house so I sent this to them as a little house warming celebration poem.



I don't know if the sayings on the bottoms are clear enough to read in the photo. It says, " Not in a bowl... nor jungle tree... but home is where my heart will be."



All the animals and accessories are from create a critter Cartridge, with the exception of the palm tree and the little people next to the house, which are from the Paper Doll Cartridge. (The patterned papers are old scraps, I don't remember which brand.)

1 comment:

  1. That is way awesome. I really like it. Great Job! Thanks for sharing with us at For Fun.

    ReplyDelete